The City of Tehama City Administrator is the chief administrator of the City and is appointed by City Council. Listed below are just a few of the responsibilities.
- Overseeing the performance of all City departments
- Implementing policies and ideas adopted by City Council
- Ensuring that all projects, operations, and functions of the City operate efficiently
- Ensuring all Local, State, and Federal laws are followed by the City
- Responding to citizen concerns
- Respnding to requests for information from the public, other municipalities, state officials, or state and federal legislative offices.
- Serveing as director of grants and projects.
- Planning and diercting the maintenance, filing, safekeeping and computerization of municipal documents.
- Maintaining fiscal records and accounts; performing budgeting duties.
- Preparing ordinances, resolutions, or proclamations so that they can be executed, recorded, archived, or distributed.
- Maintaining and updating documents, such as municipal codes.
- Issuing various permits and licenses and collecting appropriate fees.
- Reparing reports.
The Administrator also works to develop the City's annual budget, works with other administrators and agencies in the region, and performs other duties assigned to the manager per the request from City Council.